Recover dead drive files

I’m sure we all have heard endless times about how much easier it is to recover data from a disk-based hard drive, but I have seen ways to access files on other SSD drives, just none about Sandisk ones. Has anyone seen any information about how to access files on a x300s? Mine “died” immediately with no indication of failing.

I’m only interested in recovering files that were stored in folders on the desktop so no programs need to be pulled from the drive. I see 7 solder pads on the PCB that look like they could be for possibly diagnostic or recovery access but find no information anywhere as to what interface can be used. Any information would be helpful.

To Recover Deleted Data from a Damaged Hard Drive:
Download & Install Disk Drill on your computer.
Select your hard drive & click the ‘Recover’ button.
Preview files.
Select & save your files.

Actually I thoroughly concur with creator feeling about this subject and I imagine that it would be truly fascinating to make such exchange with different this HostGator Coupon Code 75% off site visitors. Personally I absolutely concur with creator assessment about this subject and I believe that it would be truly intriguing to make such discourse with different site guests.

1. Download & Install Disk Drill on your computer.
  2. Select your hard  drive  & click the ’ Recover’ button PayGOnline
  3. Preview  files.
  4. Select & save your  files.