how to check warranty status

Could anyone please tell me how to check the warranty status of any SanDisk product (online of course)?

This can come in handy when you get a product into your hand and want to check if it has been previousely registered (and possibly used). Think of third party sellers who may not even know themselves that they are indirectly helping a scheme of reselling used products. And once you open the product packaging as the end user, it is yours, game over. So it would be really good if SanDisk had such a facility to check the warranty status, as other industry players have this (and I could not find it on the sire, apologies if I missed it).

https://kb.sandisk.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/account%252Fprodreg%252Falist

@mohandas wrote:

Could anyone please tell me how to check the warranty status of any SanDisk product (online of course)?

This can come in handy when you get a product SnapTube into your hand and want to check if it has been previousely registered (and possibly used). Think of third party sellers who may TubeMate not even know themselves that they are indirectly helping a scheme of reselling used products. And once you open the product packaging as the end user, it is yours, game over. So it would be really Test Dpc good if SanDisk had such a facility to check the warranty status, as other industry players have this (and I could not find it on the sire, apologies if I missed it).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you