Will a SSD with boot [C:] test slower than a partition without boot???

I posted the gist of this in another thread, but the more I think about it, the more I think it might be something SanDisk might want to discuss…

I’ve got a Ultra II 960 with X41100RL firmware…

I have this SSD Partitioned into 4 drives… ( C, F, X, Y)  Speedtest on 3 (F, X, Y) are what I’d expect from a 6Gb SATA Buss, but the boot (C drive) is  half to 2/3 as fast as other drives…  It is consistant, but varying between 1/2 and 2/3 what the other drive partitions report…         

Don’t know why…

I have checked disk drives in Device Manager, and Write Caching and Write flushing are enabled… That makes the drive(s) test as fast as they possibly can…

I tried the recently reported “Restart Issue”, and mine remains 6Ghz speed of disc buss at all times… but speedtests report same (C: half to 2/3 as fast as the other 3 partitions: F, X, & Y).     ???

It is repeatable, and I’ve seen these results on 2 different drive speed test programs.

Computer is a Dell Laptop i7 XPS 1702x A19 Bios W7-64

At this point I’m wondering if the boot drive reporting slower, but varying in speed depending on the luck of the ‘speed test’ draw,  might be related to Window’s doing reads or writes to the boot C: drive at that time, and that is why sometimes I’m seeing 1/2 speed, and others 2/3 speed of other disc partitions (that aren’t being written to at that moment???)

I don’t know, but I’m tossing this out to SanDisk folks to explain this in greater detail for us…

Thanks for any replies… I’m interested…