Ultra II 480G Questions....

Many things have transpired since my last post…

I received an email requesting that Support talk to me on the phone, and I responded with my contact information and timezone as requested…

I actually received a phone call at a Pub where I was eating lunch with wife… 

Amicable discussion.  

I commented that I recently retired from a Television Network, and provided information that companies like Adaptec, Intel, Atto, Grass Valley, Quantel, and Discrete Logic ALL REQUIRE Identical Drive Model and Firmware for Raid Creation (Some companies actually provide the firmware they want installed on the drive).

The Support Engineer agreed, and commented that SanDisk would select, via the email I had provided them, which one drive I was to remove, and mail back to them, and SanDisk would in turn, supply me with a drive Identical to the model that remained in my system, as a “One Time”  solution.

I agreed to this (because it was My suggestion in the first place)!

I received a Mailing label, and removed the drrve SanDisk has requested I send back, placed in a multi-layer antistatic padded envelope, and sent back.   USPS Tracking  Sunday AM indicates: “The Item is currently in transit to destination”…

They also provided this information, with regard to subsequent SSD Purchases for Raid Use:

Also, for future use, please consider purchasing our X300, X300s or
> Z400s SSD’s. You can find more information on these drives by clicking
> on the link below:
> https://www.sandisk.com/business/computing