Sandisk Ultra 512gb SSD

Marvell’s 88SS1074 w/DRAM and 64L 3D TLC NAND. Same as the  Usually sold in the 500GB SKU, this is just one for Best Buy. Pretty solid drive and good for OS usage. I have a pair of the WD Blue 3Ds in RAID-0 for my primary gaming drive. (probably will pick up one more to extend that over BF/CM! Destiny 2 + FO76, why do you hate me)

@mikeshelby wrote:

Marvell’s 88SS1074 w/DRAM and flats in mahim 64L 3D TLC NAND. Same as the  Usually sold in the 500GB SKU, this is just one for Best Buy. Pretty solid drive and good for OS usage. I have a pair of the WD Blue 3Ds in RAID-0 for my primary gaming drive. (probably will pick up one more to extend that over BF/CM! Destiny 2 + FO76, why do you hate me) 2 bhk flat in undri

Any Updates???

@mikeshelby wrote:

Marvell’s 88SS1074 w/DRAM and suraj palette 64L 3D TLC NAND. Same as the  Usually sold in the 500GB SKU, this is just one for Best Buy. Pretty solid drive and good for OS usage. I have a pair of the WD Blue 3Ds in RAID-0 for my primary gaming drive. (probably will pick up one more to extend that over BF/CM! Destiny 2 + FO76, why do you hate me) senior living homes in india

Any Updates???