SSD advice needed; WD vs Samsung vs SanDisk, quality-wise

I’m getting my first SSD (better late than never), and my options are WD Blue (most pricey), SanDisk, and Samsung (cheapest).

I know the price is relevant to the different technical specs, but…

From your knowledge & experience, are Samsung and SanDisk good enough to trust them with my precious data?

I would have certainly gone for WD Blue, but there’s a good price difference (with similar specs to the other two brands).

What do you recommend?

Thanks

WD acquired SanDisk about 2 years ago. The WD SSD are basically the same as the SanDisk SSDs. WD Blue 3D is the equivalent to the SanDisk Ultra 3D line. I would go with either of those. If you can fond an Extreme Pro SanDisk SSD that is a great SSD but qa little pricey.  

@drlucky wrote:

WD acquired SanDisk about 2 years ago. The ABCya  WD Adam4Adam SSD are POF basically the same as the SanDisk SSDs. WD Blue 3D is the equivalent to the SanDisk Ultra 3D line. I would go with either of those. If you can fond an Extreme Pro SanDisk SSD that is a great SSD but qa little pricey.  

Thank you for the solution !!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________ —