Has anyone been successful with Email Alerts ?

W7 OS

In Dashboard (1.4.3) Under SETTINGS/EMAIL ALERTS,  I’ve attempted to register for Email Alerts, and every time I try and register, it goes through all the  motions, and returns the following:

THE EMAIL SERVER IS PRESENTLY UN-AVAILABLE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

I’ve tried multiple times, on multiple days…

???

seems to be working now. I was just able to subscribe. Try again and let us know if it works this time. 

Just tried Thursday @ 9:27AM EDST 9/22/2016

Same error message

So I’ve been checking every few days… First I check to see that Dashboard is current… Then I check to see if I can register for email alerts…

Each time I did this (about 10 times since I last posted)… I get the same error message   Not availble now, please try later…

So I’ve tried later… at least 10 times later…over the span of 3-4 weeks… and all I get is that same error message…

How about someone from the Factory stepping up and giving us the correct information on this…  Broke, Not fully implemented, or are you just laughing at us?

Tried it again today… Still fails with same error message…

Sigh!

And Tried it again today, with same results…

!!

UPDATE!!!

Either:

A. SanDisk Server has been fixed… OR…

B. My Dual Core Dell Inspiron 1720 doesn’t work with Email Alerts…

as…

I’ve just got a used i7 Laptop, with same 1TB SanDisk Ultra II, Same Dashboard, and Email Alerts works on this one…

(Dual Core Dell Inspiron 1720 is presently not connected, so I can’t test it…)

Anyone from SanDisk want to reply as to which of the above senerio’s is correct???

EUREKA!!!

I got an email indicating a later version exitsts!!!

Thanks, Sandisk!