What Micro SD card are you planning on getting, and why?

I have been debating what to do here. Truly I’d feel most comfortable getting at least a 256gb, but the price jump seems huge from 128, or even 200, to 256. Also there is the fact that it might be a couple of years before I bump up against a 160gb limit (128 microsd + 32gb internal), and by that point there may be much higher capacity available.

Does anyone think that read/write speeds are worth worrying about here? I feel like even the most modest cards will be perfectly fine for gaming. Can’t imagine what I would need fast write speeds for but…anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks guys! Really looking forward to this console. Always had an affinity for handheld gaming, and as a PC gamer with a whale of a PC, consoles really don’t sell me on graphics anyway. Its all about those wonderful Nintendo experiences yo!

I have been debating what to do here. Truly I’d feel most comfortable getting fedloanat least a 256gb, but the price jump seems huge from 128, or even 200, to 256. Also there is the fact that it might be a couple of years before I bump up against a 160gb limit (128 microsd + 32gb internal), and by that point there may be much higher capacity available. irs.gov

Does anyone think that read/write speeds are worth worrying about here? I feel like even the most modest cards will be perfectly fine for gaming. Can’t imagine what I would need fast write speeds for but…anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks guys! Really looking forward to this console. Always had an affinity for handheld gaming, and as easybiba PC gamer with a whale of a PC, consoles really don’t sell me on graphics anyway. Its all about those wonderful Nintendo experiences yo!

issue solved!!