SSD cloning problem

Hello, I recently purchased a SanDisk 3D SSD (1TB).

I plugged it in, and cloned my previous 500 GB HDD onto it using Acronis True Image WD Edition. I plan to leave the previous HDD installed as extra disk space on my desktop, so I just left it in SATA slot 1, the SSD is in SATA 2.

The cloning worked, because I can see the new SSD and start programs from it.

Problem Part:

Now, when I try to boot the system (Windows 10) from the SSD using the BIOS and manually selecting it, it doesn’t work. I get a loading screen, and then a black screen with occasionally my mouse cursor flashing up with sometimes a loading circle next to it.

When I boot again from the HDD, I checked the partitioned SSD. There is 3 partitions on it, one being called “system” (the original HDD had 2 partitions (C: and D:) only, don’t know why the System now has it’s own partition) with 220 MB free of 498 MB. When I click on it, it appears empty and shows no folders in it, despite obviously having about 280 MB in there. 'Should I see something here? Is this the problem?

Tl;dr

Somehow the SSD won’t boot correctly

Help pls,

thanks

No one?

It may be the clonning problem, try to reclone using this software and its 100% free for the pro version and use system redployment , i am attaching a pic here

https://www.techwibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/word-image-13.png?w=853&ssl=1

During the process of computer restarting, long press “F2” key (perhaps other keys like DEL) and access to the BIOS environment.
Change the boot order and set the cloned SSD as the boot drive in BIOS.
Press “Enter”. Now you should boot the computer from the SSD successfully.

Admin

apps4rent | o365cloudexperts | clouddesktoponline