Latest firmware?

I am using an SanDisk Ultra 3D 500GB SSD on my Linux system. Since SanDisk Dashboard is not supported in Linux (a real shame for SanDisk), I cannot upgrade my SSD’s firmware. However, I have no idea about the latest recommended firmware and whether I need an update or not, since I wasn’t able to find any information about it in SanDisk website.

My Linux system reports this disk as:

SanDisk SDSSDH3500G (X61170RL)

If there is a user having the same SSD in the forum, can you please give me information about the latest available firmware?

Seems like they are not actualy giving us updates.

Firmware that you get when you buy it, is the one you end up with.

I have a few 1TB Ultra 3Ds, not a single update came in last two years.

They even have a diffrent firmware versions.

I didn’t even get the update for the drives with older version, to reach the newer one that I have.

Seems like a bad support on their side  

Thank you @stalex for the reply.

Would it be possible that you give a list of the firmware / model / size of your SSDs here?

Yeah of course.

Sorry for the late reply, did not get the notification that you replied.

SSD#1:  

firmware - X61110RL

model - SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD

size - 1TB

SSD#2 & SSD#3 - 

firmware - X6104000

model - SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD

size - 1TB

Thanks. And are you sure that, there are no updates for your SSD#2 and SSD#3?

Nope. SanDisk SDD Dashboard is regularly updated as the new version is released, but the firmware was never updated.

I think I clicked at least 100 times (in the 2 year period) the “check for updates” button for firmware, but I always get the message that “the firmware is up-to-date”.

I’ve noticed that SanDisk is extremely tightfisted about firmware updates and claim they don’t have them available to download. However THEY DO HAVE THEM, just that they lack the will to provide them to customers.
The files seem to be stored somewhere on their http://download.wdc.com server but I can’t find a URL that leads to the individual files.
I just can’t believe the nerve of these people and I may not buy SanDisk anymore because of that.