Did I brick my SD card with Arduino?(Help????)

not sure how disk utility works, but i think it might have something to do with not being a super user. my first suggestion would be to type su and then at the prompt the root password, then gparted. it’s a GUI so shouldn’t be too bad to figure out. if you don’t have a utility. type apt install gparted, or whatever else you want. otherwise, for CLI, go in console, type su, then the root password. then fdisk -l to find what device it is. say it is /dev/sdc. if it has a mount point, you’ll probably want to umount it. now you’ll fdisk /dev/sdc. you’ll get some options, try p to see if it even has a partition table. if it’s **bleep**ed, try o for a new dos partition table. d should let you delete partitions, and n to make a new one. you’ll probably just want one partition that is the size of the whole thing. after that, w to write and save. if all of that worked, you’ll want to use mkfs to make the partition fat32, probably. i think these things should work, if not you can also mess around with searching the web for these commands