SanDisk SecureAccess V2.0 doesn't see my encyrpted Vault files, i am stuck!

Hey Alfred , thanks for the detailed and ‘‘non-robotic’’ explaination for the first :smileyvery-happy:

After this, i have already read the informations about SecureAccess before, that is to say i know the working principles of the program. I’m aware of what could happen if i delete those files from the flashdisk.

Read this:

Before this incident has happened, moreover ago i had done the same thing, but just without deleting the same files on my flashdisk. I mean, this flashdish program also works on Windows 8.1 just by copying those two files from flashdisk to the desktop. Even with the same password on the flashdisk. I have experienced it by the way. The problem has started after when i have deleted those two files(SecureAccess program and its Vault) from my flashdisk, with thinking ‘‘i have already got them on my desktop, i may delete them now.’’

I have only deleted the ‘‘Vault’’ folder from my flashdisk after i have copied that to my desktop. So i have still the encrypted datas of my files, the problem is SecureAccess doesn’t see them no more, even if i have installed the program all over.

Yes, i have written above that i am angry because there were really important files even than this program. 

I ask for this: if SecureAccess couldn’t see and open them again; is there a good program you suggest me to get my files back in their real condition as before?

Thanks for your caring.