SanDisk SecureAccess 2.0

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library

Runtime error

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in a unusal way. Please contact the application’s support team for more information."

I get this error each time I tried to encrypt a certain amount of data. These folders were all in V1 but since I “upgraded” I get this frustrating error which limits me using the full capacity of the drive. Basically, it is a 32GB drive and only 9GB is in use…when I try to add the other folder which is 9 GB in total I get the error. When it does occur, even after restarting n o other file regardless of size can be added to the vault since the runtime error appears immediately. I have to save all the data already saved to the drive back to the PC and then delete the Vault. I have done this probably 8 times over the weekend in different sequences…same error. Wasted about 10 hours of my time.  The tech really need to address this error urgently. This is a serious issue. I am using Windows 7 and version 1 worked OK except for the annoying issue of not being able to edit items in the vault directly. URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEASE.