Is SanDisk's "SecureAccess" Software a "reliable" encryption solution?

Hello everyone, Purchasing USB drives for traveling users, and I noticed that the SanDisk drives offered their free “SecureAccess Software”. It “Creates a password-protected folder on your flash drive” with “128-bit AES encryption for maximum data security”. I’m mostly worried about lost/stolen drives being a problem, more than the NSA cracking anything. But is this a reliable solution compare to TrueCrypt, or even a manual PGP encryption??

Hello everyone, Purchasing USB drives for traveling users, and I noticed that the SanDisk drives offered their free “SecureAccess Software”. It “Creates showbox.bio/ a password-protected folder on tutuapp.uno/ your flash drive” with “128-bit AES encryption for maximum data security”. I’m mostly vidmate.vet/ worried about lost/stolen drives being a problem, more than the NSA cracking anything. But is this a reliable solution compare to TrueCrypt, or even a manual PGP encryption??

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you my issue has been solved,…

@gujarish wrote:
Hello everyone, Purchasing USB drives for traveling users, and I noticed that vidmate.vet/ the SanDisk drives offered their free “SecureAccess Software”. It “Creates showbox.bio/ a password-protected folder on your flash drive” with “128-bit AES encryption for maximum data security”. I’m mostly worried about tutuapp.uno/ lost/stolen drives being a problem, more than the NSA cracking anything. But is this a reliable solution compare to TrueCrypt, or even a manual PGP encryption??

Thank you my issue has been solved,…