Dowloading music from itunes or spotify

I am not good with technology…can someone assist in showing me how to download and convert to the sandisk sport player?

I am on spotify and itunes…not sure which works best.  Its been a long time since i used an mp3 player.  

Appreciate the feedback.   I am also willing to pay someone a small amount if we can connect directly.  I am in Chicago.

Regards,

Jacob

I am on Apple Music. And to convert Apple Music to Sandisk player, I use the Audio Converter for Windows to help me. With it, I can download and convert Apple Music as local files in other plain audio formats. Then I can sync the music to any other devices or platforms with ease.

Spotify is better. There are software like Spotify music converter Mac from Audfree which can help you download music to your mp3 player at high speed. No Spotify Premium required and you can get the music files with original sound quality preserved.

Hi Linc, if you download and convert files to your SanDisk Sports player, first connect the device to your computer via USB. Then drag and drop the files into the player’s folder. Finally, safely eject the device and enjoy your music. And however If you want to save time and If you’re looking for a simple and efficient way to transfer your music playlists and songs between different streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and YouTube Music, then I highly recommend trying MusConv. I’m using it for the last 3 months.

Have a try at Spotify! It has one of the biggest music libraries in the world. There are so many songs from which you can select. Also, if you don’t know how to download Spotify songs to a Sandisk sports player, here is the guide.
Before we go further, you should keep in mind that Spotify has DRM protection over its songs. So, unless you choose to stream the music online or use a Premium account to download the songs, you have no other options officially. Though there’s a small trick: you can use a Spotify music converter to remove the DRM protection.
Since images can not be added to the post, you can click the link: how to play Spotify on an MP3 player to get more information.

Hope it can help! :grinning:

Spotify and Apple Music are the two biggest players when it comes to music streaming services. Both companies offer more songs than you could listen to in a lifetime, available to stream or download on almost any device. Personally, I prefer Spotify. There are lots of Spotify Music converters that help me download songs in flexible formats. The one I’m using is Dumpmedia. It converts at a fast speed (maybe faster than using Spotify itself I think?) You could have a try.