SSD Plus 240GB not recognized and sotware doesn't work

My computer doesn't recognized my 240GB Sandisk Plus SSD.

Also another compute doesn't recognized.

The software Acronis doesn't work from Cloning your drive with Acronis True Image WD Version 3.2 Go to: http://downloads.sandisk.com/downloads/acroniswd.exe.

See attachment.

Why do Sandisk not give downloadable software for the SSD's. I've been trying to install the SDD for hours. I've also a Samsung EVO SSD, get ready within an hour. Get software (free), installing, cloning, place SSD, ready to go.

Knipsel.JPG
SanDisk Guru

Re: SSD Plus 240GB not recognized and sotware doesn't work

if the SSD is not recognized by the computer then any cloning software will not see it either.

How are you connecting the SSD to the computer? If you have tried different cables and different computers the drive may be bad and may need to be replaced. 

I too have the same problem when i connect with my laptop, the drive doesnt show up in any place but shows up fine on my pc. My laptop has 7th gen intel processor. Need help with this.

Hello,

I've purchased one SSD Plus 240 Gb and one SanDisk(c) SSD Notebook Upgrade Kit.

After connecting the disk (with the cable included in the kit) to the USB 3.0 port and intalling the Acronis software I've received the same message.

The worst is that the link where I have to download the software requires a 29,00 $ purchase.

What's wrong?

Acronis screen message.JPG