Basic Install Instructions

Thank you very much drlucky, hope I was not to irritable, as I ususally am lol.  I’m getting on well so far with my new install.  Installed Dashboard and used Trim to Optimize anything after install.  

Can I run “Disk Cleanup” because I usually do on a new install, or anything else you can tell me to enhance my experience?  I’m guessing I can run this, and then just let Windows 8 Trim Automatically, Manually, or turn it off and use the Dashboard to do it, which way do you do it?  

Last SSD I installed, I read to disable “Drive Optimization” under “Defrag and Optimize Drive” which I believe Defrag’s the Disk and reports any Performance issues.  This was Windows 7 though, and I think Samsung wanted to have the user use the provided software for the Samsung SSD.

EDIT: I read up a little on this, and it appears that Windows 8 recognizes as SSD and runs Trim, or trim like process once a week, which is what I see when I open Drive Optimazation, that it actually recognizes as SSD.  I may turn this off and only run it when I want to.

Thanks, AgentSmith