whre do I download offline installers and previous versions of the dashboard?

whre do I download offline installers and previous versions of the dashboard?

The version dashboard 2.5.1.0 covered my computer with litter: I had to install .Net framework 4.7 (as though, it is not written in system requirements) and it doesn`t see Ultra II drives (SDSSDHII-120G-G25).

I’m glad I’m not the only one that finds GNOME horrendous. I have no idea why it’s the defacto standard, it runs like an overweight sumo wrestler on a unicycle.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that finds GNOME horrendous tutuapp 9apps showbox    it runs like an overweight sumo

A printer test page is a kind of testing procedure between a computer or printer device. It is the best way to get to solve all your troubleshooting problems and maintenance. If you want to get online service maintenance of printer, then you may visit printer test.

Theintuit view my paycheck is very useful and very interesting. It has all the information about intuit viewmypaycheck in very easy language do check the link 

To check the print quality of your printer visit printertestpage don’t to download any software.

@adomanim wrote:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that finds GNOME horrendous. I have no idea why it’s the defacto standard, it runs like an overweight sumo wrestler on a unicycle.

ya na bro totally agree with you…

@adomanim wrote:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that finds GNOME horrendous. I have 
no idea why it’s the defacto standard, it runs like an overweight sumo wrestler on a unicycle.

ya na bro totally agree with you…