Accepted Solution

ssd password after flashing firmware

[ Edited ]

Hello all, I flash my ssd drive ( 1To ssd drive) with the latest version of sandisk ssd dashbord. Flashing firmware pass. After the reboot a ssd password is ask. But all know password are incorect. I can go in my bios too. And my laptop is completly lock. I have never setup any password for hardrive in bios.

Re: ssd password after flashing firmware

Hello all i send back my computer to my reseller. He had discusssion with sandisk. Sandisk do not know how to unlock the ssd and is doing a standard exchange during this week.

Hello sandisk exchange standard procedure is versy slow. A week long ...

[ Edited ]

You have receve my ssd by ups this morning at 10 h 43. Waiting now for the new one.

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

this is a user forum. If you are looking for an answer from sandisk support you will need to contact them directly. 

@jnq35 wrote:

You have receve my ssd by ups this morning at 10 h 43. Waiting now for the new one.

Hello all, I flash my ssd drive ( 1To ssd drive) with the latest version of sandisk ssd dashbord. Flashing firmware pass. After the reboot a ssd password is ask. But all know password are incorect. I can go in my bios too. And my laptop is completly lock. I have never setup any password for hardrive in bios.

Highlighted

@ILIYATSIA wrote:

@jnq35 wrote:

Hello all, I flash my ssd drive ( 1To ssd drive)Vidmate iTunes Notepad++with the latest version of sandisk ssd dashbord. Flashing firmware pass. After the reboot a ssd password is ask. But all know password are incorect. I can go in my bios too. And my laptop is completly lock. I have never setup any password for hardrive in bios.