Re: Version 2.3.2.0 still not recognizing SSDs

Hi,

I am running an AMD system, so no optane...

Thanks

Hi,

Did you get the latest CERTIFIED SATA drivers from your Board Manufatuer, or try the Windows STANDARD SATA drivers, an see if it then works.

I Had the problem with my SSD Plus, an in my chase it was that the AMD Sata drivers where out of date, an there was an problem with updating the drivers, I had to COMPLETLY remove the AMD Sata drivers to Instll the Uptodate AMD Sata drivers.

Thanks for the information Smiley Happy I will give this a try at the weekend.  It could be that the SATA drivers are quite old... Smiley Happy

Solution? - Re: Version 2.3.2.0 still not recognizing SSDs - Ransomware Protection Protected Folders

I had the same problem on 2.3.3.0. No AMD or funky memory, didn't bother to check my drivers, I don't want to mess with what works.

What finally solved it for me: I had Windows 10 Ransomware Protection enabled with Protected Folders (Documents, Pictures, Music, Desktop,...).

Allowing the SSD Dashboard ("Allow an app through controlled folder acccess") resolved the problem for me, even though I am not happy with that solution.

I guess there is a bug in the error handling of SSD Dashboard. In my opinion, it has no business writing there.

Highlighted
VIP

Re: Solution? - Re: Version 2.3.2.0 still not recognizing SSDs - Ransomware Protection Protected Fol

Hi degerrit,

Other than the folders you listed (Documents, Pictures, Music, Desktop), did you have any other folders protected by the Ransomware Protection? Most of SSD Dashboard's writing should be in the directory in which it's installed. We would appreciate any additional info you're willing to provide!