SanDisk SSD Dashboard Support Information

The SanDisk SSD Dashboard helps SanDisk SSD users maintain peak performance  of their SanDisk SSD(s) under various Windows® operating systems with an easy-to-use graphical user interface. The SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the drive (including drive model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.

Downloads:

SanDisk SSD Dashboard Installer
SanDisk SSD Dashboard User Manual

Release notes

SSD Dashboard relese notes

FAQs
1. What are the minimum system requirements for running the SanDisk SSD Dashboard? 
2. Is the data on the SSD lost after updating the firmware using the SSD Dashboard? 
3. Why is my drive NOT being detected by the SanDisk SSD Dashboard?
4. What does the “Not Supported” mark on “Life Remaining” or “Temperature” box indicate? 
5. When will I need to use the Advanced Options for firmware update?
6. What is performance monitor? What is it monitoring? Can I use it for benchmark testing?
7. Why can’t I see the performance chart data immediately?

More SSD Dashboard Answers>>

2 Likes

Hi, After last (actually pre-last) update of SanDisk Dashboard, TRIM feature is not working for my Zenbook UX31E running Windows 7 x64. Could you please provide me with a link where can I download an older version of SanDisk Dashboard? Thank you.

From what I hear TRIM was removed for some technical reason. SanDisk does not make older versions available so there is now where to get it. Besides if it was removed I would not recommend using an old version that has it because I am sure the reason for removing it was a good one. 

Hello,

As far as i know there is no possibility to download an older installation of the ssd dashboard from the site because the team is updating it all the time and overwrite the old version with the new one.

You can download 1.4.4.4 from here:

http://wddashboarddownloads.wdc.com/Dashboard/application/1444/SanDiskSSDDashboardSetup.exe

Make sure you uninstall the 2.3.x.0 version first. 

About Windows 7 64bit does not work properly with SanDisk SSD Dashboard version 2.3.X.X, which can be used after installation, with compatibility option(Windows 7).

Thanks bud solved the problem.

Installed a new SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB G26 in a Compaq Presario CQ4010F PC running up-to date Windows 7 PRO 64bit, 4GB RAM.

System runs good with no other issues.

Dashboard 2.5.1.x installed and opens but does not find the SanDisk SSD so it is useless.

Do you have a version which I can download that will recognize your drive and run properly?

ALSO…you need to fix the Western Digital version of Acronis cloning software to recognize SanDisk Drives since we are supposed to be able to use it to clone these drives!! It won’t recognize a SanDisk Drive as an allowed drive to use the program. You have to dig up and old worn out Western Digital drive to connect to the system as an additional drive so it will find a Western Digital drive and let you use the program.

1 Like