SSD Dashboard will not update version

Hi- I had version 1.4.4.4 installed & will not update to any other newer version.  I have checked for updates for my graphics driver & computer has found none.  I’m thinking it may be an updated driver for it, but computer MAY be set not to tell me if there is any update.  How would I change the settings for my ATI Radeon 1200 graphics card?  I may be totally off, so what should I try first? 

Attached is message I get when I try to upgrade the SSD Dashboard Version 2.5.1.0.

Hello again- Now I am trying to reinstall version 1.4.4.4.  I run the installer for it that I downloaded & almost immediately after I run it, I get a message that version 2.5.1.0 is already installed & must remove it before installing version 1.4.4.4.  I did remove it from programs & features & from Computer Program Files.  What must I do and/ or is there an uninstaller for it?

Hi again- attached is what I see when I TRY to install 1.4.4.4.  All I want to do is reinstall the version that was on my computer yesterday.  Please help me out!

Hello again- does Sandisk offer an uninstall tool for the Dashboard?  Please help me out this morning.

use MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab to uninstall ssd dashboard, this will let you install the latest version.

1 Like

The 1.4.4.4 setup program is also the uninstall program.  Once Dashboard is installed, by running SanDiskSSDDashboardSetup.exe again, it will provide the option to uninstall.

Ron

1 Like

Hi

Thank You for the reply. I had the same issue and was able to solve it with the help of the solution provided by you. :smiley:

@sakshi841 wrote:

Hi

Thank You for the reply. I had the same issue and was able to solve it with the help of the solution provided by you. :smiley:

Attached is message I get when I try to upgrade the SSD Dashboard Version 2.5.1.0.

Hi there- where is the attachment?  I’d like to see if I can help.

@britany wrote:

@sakshi841 wrote:

Hi

Thank You for the reply. I had the same  xender discord omegle issue and was able to solve it with the help of the solution provided by you. :smiley:

Thank You for the reply. I had the same issue and was able to solve it with the help of the solution provided by you. 

I have the same issue. I cannot install it. I also contacted WD support and they told me to un install the old one an reinstall the new…Well thank you Captain Obvious.

I have the same issue. I cannot install it. I also contacted WD support and they told me to un install the old one an reinstall the new…Well thank you Captain Obvious mybkexperience

I faced the same issue and i tried others way to succeed and they are showing the right path.

The WD SSD Dashboard helps users maintain peak performance of the WD SSD mybkexperience

Trustwave researchers found the bug after dumping strings from the main binary file-SanDiskSSDDashboard.exe. They found that one of the strings was a hardcoded password used for encrypting report information UPSers