VIP

Re: NEW VERSION 2.3.1.0 PROBLEM

Can you provide the drives model strings? You should find that in Drive Details. Thanks

[ Edited ]

No, I don't know where to find it. 

I uninstalled the Sandisk SSD Dashboard & the SSD Dashboard Service from my computer's programs & features.  It is still coming up using my desktop icon.  How can I completely remove it and/ or is there an UNINSTALL TOOL I can use?  All I want to do is reinstall program version 1.4.4.4 as it was working fine until I tried to update the version to 2.3.1.0.

Thank you

VIP

You can download 1.4.4.4 from here:

http://wddashboarddownloads.wdc.com/Dashboard/application/1444/SanDiskSSDDashboardSetup.exe

Make sure you uninstall 2.3.1.0 first. 

[ Edited ]

@georgealon wrote:

http://wddashboarddownloads.wdc.com/Dashboard/application/1444/SanDiskSSDDashboardSetup.exe

Hello.  I downloaded the above link & then tried to install.  My computer says there is version 1.4.4.4 already installed.  I already removed all Sandisk SSD Dashboard Programs from my programs & features AND removed all Sandisk entries in Computer Program Files.  How can I completely uninstall so I can install 1.4.4.4 version like I had before? 

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY ABOVE QUESTION THAT I HAVE ASKED?

@hgw53t wrote:

@georgealon wrote:

Hello.  I downloaded the above link & then tried to install.  My computer says there is version 1.4.4.4 already installed. The attachment message tells me that it is trying to install version 1.3.0.  Did you send me the correct link?  I already removed all Sandisk SSD Dashboard Programs from my programs & features AND removed all Sandisk entries in Computer Program Files.  How can I completely uninstall so I can install 1.4.4.4 version like I had before? 

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY ABOVE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE ASKED?

Sandisk Dashboard Installer Error.jpg
VIP

You are right, the link is ok but this is the wrong version file. I solved this and the correct version is now in place. Please try to download again and check the version before you install. 

[ Edited ]

Thank you, it works as it did before.  I had to run the application twice from the download link you gave me.  The first time it uninstalled SSD Dashboard.  I ran it again & it installed version 1.4.4.4.  I have one final question for you.  Will leaving this version installed permanently cause any possible problems in the future- like security or privacy threats or malware, etc.?

VIP

There is no issue using this version. We simply move to different technology and having some unexpected issues. Thanks