Keyboard not working in bootable Secure Erase software

I have a SanDisk SSD Plus (SDSSDA240G).

I am trying to Secure Erase it.

SanDisk SSD Dashboard v2.3.2.4 is telling me my SSD is in a ‘security frozen state’.

I’ve created a bootable USB drive to perform the Secure Erase but when the software opens, I can’t select any options.

I am guessing it’s because I use a wireless Logitech K360 keyboard.

However, I do not have a wired keyboard in the house and this is a limitation of the software, rather than the system.

Any suggestions?

I am not sure what to do about the keyboard, but have your tried to remove the security frozen state by hot pluging the drive (unplug and replug in).  This does not work on all motherboards, but it is worth trying.

@aspinler wrote:

I am not sure what to do about the keyboard, but have your tried to remove the security frozen state by hot pluging the drive (unplug and replug in).  This does not work on all motherboards, but it is worth trying.

That worked but it only took a few seconds to Secure Erase.

Does it only take a few seconds to Secure Erase a SDSSDA240G?

yes secure erase is very fast. 

@kingmustard wrote:

SanDisk SSD Dashboard v2.3.2.4 is telling me my SSD is in a ‘security frozen state’.

I’ve created a bootable USB drive to perform the Secure Erase but when the software opens, I can’t select any options.

However, I do not have a wired keyboard in the house and this is a limitation of the software, rather than the system.

Any suggestions?

your tried to remove the security frozen state by hot pluging the drive (unplug and replug in).  This does not work on all motherboards, but it is worth trying.

@kingmustard wrote:

I’ve created a bootable USB drive to perform the Secure Erase but when the software opens, Chaturbate Xnxx Tubegalore I can’t select any options.

Any suggestions?

your tried to remove the security frozen state by hot pluging the drive (unplug and replug in).  This does not work on all motherboards, but it is worth trying