Is the SanDisk 512GB worth it for SP6?

I want to upgrade the storage on my SP6. Currently have a 150gb SD card stolen from an old smartphone. I have been eyeing up some of the sandisk.

Is there a big cost benefit over the Ultra and Extreme models (i.e. the Extreme is more expensive but is the jump really worth it and can the SP6 benefit from that speed).

Tempted just to go all in and get the 512GB Extreme as it seems to be the biggest you can get at the moment but also cautious of being an ■■■■■ and buying something that isn’t actually worth it!

I want to upgrade the storage on my SP6. Currently have a 150gb SD card stolen from an old smartphone. I have been eyeing up some of the sandisk.

Is there a big cost benefit over the Ultra and Extreme models (i.e. the Extreme is more expensive but is the jump really worth it and can the SP6 benefit from that speed)https://usd.cnv.to/xmr/359.99

Tempted just to go all in and get the 512GB Extreme as it seems to be the biggest you can get at the moment but also cautious of being an ■■■■■ and buying something that isn’t actually worth

issue solved!