Intel RST 15.2.0.1020 removes ability to see or select both drives in SSD Dashboard 1.4.3

Yup.  I was using dashboard 1.4.4.4 (newer!) and RST 15.2.0.1020 and it under status it was broken and showed my 1TB RAID array and under performance it also didn’t allow me to see the performance chart or configure TRIM…

bad: iRST 15.2.0.1020… badly lists 1TB raid

sandisk_raid_dashboard.png

So I’ve now just reinstalled the older 14.8.10.1055 and it’s good and I can goto preformance and check performance and do and configure trim… 

good: iRST 14.8.10.1055 properly lists Sandisk SSD

sandisk_raid_dashboard2.png

Another thing is that two days ago I’ve just had my system start freezing and had iaStorA /device/raidport0 event 129 timouts … I think I’ve been running 15.2.0.1020 for a while (ok it seems it’s been 12 days) … but something broke and I’ve had to fiddle with power settings to fix things maybe… they’ve been good again for the past day after disabling some stuff like “Link Power Management” and other HD power settings.   Now I’ve also taken this other step and reverted iRST.

So I had been having those “Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued.”  with EventID 129 from source “iaStorA”. But while I think that may have been fixed after disabling various power options yet perhaps those may not even have been needed, had I just reverted to the older iRST as have I done now, and perhaps that may also have fixed that iaStorA eventID 129.

Are sandisk support staff reading this and can we get some traction towards getting this fixed??!