Intel RST 15.2.0.1020 removes ability to see or select both drives in SSD Dashboard 1.4.3

Typed above too soon, I was typing as I was experimenting with rolling back driver and confirming newer driver breaks Dashboard’s ability to see or select individual drives (it does).

The part above that is inaccurate is that I was NOT able to downgrade the Intel RST application!

Now I’ve opened up a can of worms…

If I use the older driver Dashboard fully works but the newer Intel RST application will not launch.

If I use the newer driver Dashboard loses drop down selection but Intel RST application launches.

So, if I’m unable to figure out a way to clean wipe the newer Intel RST, I won’t be able to install the older Intel RST, which means I’ll have to toggle driver/restart depending on which program (Dashboard or Intel RST) I want to use. If anyone has any insight on how to easily remove all remnants of the newer Intel RST, it would be much appreciated (Restore point didn’t do it).

Hopefully SanDisk will update Dashboard to work with newer Intel RST driver. There wasn’t anything wrong with my previous Intel RST version so I really wish I’d left well alone.