Good Afternoon! I have a problem with the Sandisk SSD Drive. What to do?

Hello, my username is IAPD3000 and a newbie in this forum.

I had purchased this Sandisk SSD Plus on Wednesday for my Dell Latitude 2110 (An Old PC once had Windows 7, but I updated to Windows 10) and waited today to get the USB/SATA SSD cable. Today I downloaded the SSD Dashboard and it won’t acknowledge the SSD because the OpenGL 2.0 or higher graphics driver wasn’t installed. It’s an old pc that I purchased from Amazon since Christmas 2017. I want to install this Sandisk SSD to this laptop without any rejections

Is there anything I can do in order to install this product?

1 Like

Your computer does not meet the system requirements for the SSD dashboard so you can’t use that however you can install the SSD using a fresh install of windows or a cloning tool that meets your system requirements. 

you can use easeus todo backup free to clone your drive onto the ssd.

@iapd3000 wrote:

Hello, my username is IAPD3000 and a newbie in this forum.

I had purchased this Sandisk SSD Plus on Wednesday for my Dell Latitude 2110 (An Old PC once had Windows 7, but I updated to Windows 10) and waited today to get the USB/SATA SSD cable. filezilla uc browser rufus Today I downloaded the SSD Dashboard and it won’t acknowledge the SSD because the OpenGL 2.0 or higher graphics driver wasn’t installed. It’s an old pc that I purchased from Amazon since Christmas 2017. I want to install this Sandisk SSD to this laptop without any rejections

Is there anything I can do in order to install this product?

you can use easeus todo backup free to clone your drive onto the ssd

easeus todo backup is one of the best option which will help you fix the issue

vidmate apk 9apps apk