Highlighted

Error installing Sandisk SSD Dashboard

Hi, im having this error everytime I try to install SSD Dashboard, can anyone help me fix this?

Screenshot_1.png

Re: Error installing Sandisk SSD Dashboard

Same exact issue and nothing on Sandisk knowledge base.

hey, i've fixed it. download and install internet explorer 9 or higher version and problem solved Smiley Happy

In an advisory, Western Digital confirmed the issues and urged customers to install the latest version of the company's SanDisk SSD Dashboard and Western Digital SSD Dashboard UPSers

[ Edited ]

I having the exact same issue trying to upgrade from v2.3.3.0 to the latest version, I can't un-install either by add/remove program or running the old installer, each method gives the same result you have shown in your screenshot, I am running W10 build 1903.

I guess we have to wait for a new build of the DashBoard to fix this issue Smiley Sad

I'm having the same problem. Went so far as to remove all files in all user accounts associated with Sandisk, edited registry to remove all keys associated with Sandisk and also removed WDdashboard files and keys. Downloded new installer and same result.

Failed to download

object not found (0x80090011): Lista_update.xml

I remember the last update from sandisk had problems to but can't remember what I did to solve it back then.

Hope they fix it soon.

It's a security issue.  I've been able to resolve this by running the Setup program as either TrustedInstaller or System account.  (Tried both approaches in 2 different systems and both worked.)

To run the Setup program as TrustedInstaller I used a tool ExecTI by Winaero.  (There are other tools that do this.)

To run the Setup program as System I used psexec from Sysinternals....

psexec -i -s <full path to Setup>

or alternatively rum

psexec -i -s cmd

or

psexec -i -s explorer

then search for the Setup program and run it.

Same here.

I've tried to install latest IE like @lorenxd (IE9 and IE11 later on) but it didnt work.

Also tried what @travisck said and it didnt work either.

Pls. Any help?

[ Edited ]

I tried the Psexec cmd in powershell and then ran the installer from the popup CMD promt in system32 where I placed the psexec file. It worked fine like a charm. Thanks Travisk for the help!

cyx

Same error here. tried to install as Administrator (win 10) - no success

Please repair this !!