Dashboard and X400 SSDs

Hi there. I’m interested in purchasing an X400 drive but before I do, I was wondering if Dashboard supports the newer X400 SSD drives?. Or do they come with their own utility?

Thanks,

John

Hi John

I had the same question and I ended up contacting SanDisk support. As per what they have told me, X400 is compatible with SSD Dashboard however some of the features might not be supported. It would be too early to say which specific features. I hope that answers your question.

Thanks!

Hi John

I had the same question, ended up contacting SanDisk support. As per what they have told me, X400 is compatible with SSD Dashboard however some of the features will not be supported. It would be too early to say which specific features. I hope that answers your question.

Thanks!

Hi John

I had the same question and ended up contacting SanDisk support. As per what they have told me, X400 is compatible with SSD Dashboard however some of the features might not be supported. It would be too early to say which specific features. I hope that answers your question.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, Prime_Tech. I guess X400 SSDs are business-class products and as such, they are probably managed by administrators.