Cannot View Version 1.4.4.4 "Completely"

I’m running Windows 7  on a personal computer.  I tried to update to the newer version & all I get is pretty much blank screen.  I reinstalled 1.4.4.4 & worked great for several months.  I get what is shown in attachment now. The window is “cut off” at the bottom.  I even uninstalled & then reinstalled the same version.  I got same “results”.  The maximize button in top right corner does nothing.  I tried to drag the corners of the window- will not drag to make window larger.  What can I try?

Hello- is there anyone that can tell me anything about this problem or could it be that it is not related to the app at all? 

Thank you

Hi- I just opened the interface & ran the short test.  Once it completed, I could not get into any other interface screens.  I had to exit Sandisk SSD app on my computer.  It definitely has  problems.  Could it be that is because I am using an older version?  If so, how can I install the newest version (2.3.1.0   I suppose) ?

Hi- I just opened the interface & ran the short test.  Once it completed, I could not get into any other interface screens.  I had to exit Sandisk SSD app on my computer.  It definitely has  problems.  Could it be that is because I am using an older version?  If so, how can I install the newest version 2.3.2.4 ?