Ask For Permission And Does Not Start Minimized!

You have probably already found answers, but as I do not see the answer for point number 3 in this thread I thought I would add one for anyone else who comes across this thread later. 

1. It does ask for UAC permission on every boot /reboot when “start with windows” is checked.

At the moment I know of no workaround for this.

2. It does NOT start minimized

As for number 2 - when I check the minimize button (from Settings and Options from within the Dashboard) it works for me without fail so I cannot help you further there.

3. The popup bubble “click this icon to reopen SSD Dashboard” is displayed  sporadically

As for number 3 - This I can help fix (for Windows 10 anyway).

Go to Windows (Start) - Settings - System - Notifications & Actions. 

On the right side scroll all the way down till you see the individual application listings and then find the one for SanDisk SSD Dashboard and click the slider to the off position. Now the Dashboard will no longer send you notifcations through the Windows 10 Action Center. I also went into the Dashboard and enabled the email alerts feature under settings. That way if something critical were happening to my drive it will send me an email (especially since I have the notifications now turned off). 

I hope this helps.