Sandisk Memory Zone App unable to decrypt private files

Hello all,

I have been using SMZ to manage my memory card on my Samsung Note III. I had used SMZ to encrypt (make private) some of my files on my memory card. However, when I had tried to decrypt the files, the SMZ app keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. I have not changed my password in any way. I tried the ‘forgot password’ route, and it tells me my password, and yet it won’t decrypt my files. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

1 Like

Wow… 720 views and no one has any answers?

I am having the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S4.  I have even tried to install previous versions of SMZ and no luck.  Have you found a soulution for this?

Samsung galaxy s4 also and having same problem. Let’s u make files private alright but refuses to acknowledge passwords. Have changed passwords and uninstalled and reinstalled smz but still no joy. Also not just affecting memory card does the same thing to internal memory. Am at a loss.

I’m having the exact same problem.  I can open some of the files but not all of them.  is there a solution to recovering ALL of my files?  I made the mistake of encrypting an entire micro card ( 6GB) at one time.  Now I can not open the files.

'm having the exact same problem.  I can open some of the files but not all of them.  is there a solution to recovering ALL of my files?  I made the mistake of encrypting an entire micro card ( 6GB) at one time.  Now I can not open the files.

Still no solutions here… I am totally hating SanDisk right now