Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Extremely slow and failed backups to Box.net

My scheduled weekly backups of my photos and videos to Box.net always end up failed with "backup error" on my notification bar. In fact, I have never had a single successful backup after I have installed the app a few weeks ago. It always stops syncing at around 40+ photos/videos no matter what I do. And even while it's syncing, the speed is extremely slow at around 20-40 kbps.

My wifi is definitely working well and there's plenty of space on Box.net (48GB to be exact). And I only have less than 200MB of photos and videos on my phone(Galaxy Nexus). So I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with it. 

I really want it to work so please help and thanks.

Re: Extremely slow and failed backups to Box.net

@georgekhalidas wrote:

My scheduled weekly backups of my photos and videos to Box.net always end up failed with "backup error" on my notification bar. In fact, I have never had a single successful backup after I have installed the app a few weeks ago. It always stops syncing at around 40+ photos/videos no matter Mathwaywhat I do. And even while it's syncingClean Master, the speed is extremely slow at around 20-40 kbps.

My wifi is definitely working well and there's plenty of space on Box.net (48GB to be exact). And I Facebook Liteonly have less than 200MB of photos and videos on my phone(Galaxy Nexus). So I don't know why I'm having so much trouble with it. 

I really want it to work so please help and thanks.

i have the solution thankyou!!

SanDisk Guru

Great! Maybe you could share it so someone else with the same issue might benefit?

The backup is very important for everyone. The backup error is due to hardware issue. It is not supporting your system. If you have any issue in the touchpad of your laptop then visit  hp touchpad not working for more info

How to format an SD card:

Similarly, all digital cameras - including DSLRs - which take SD cards include a menu option to format it. If you're having problems formatting in Windows, try your camera's format option.

Videoder Redbox Tv Cloud Tv

Downloading is slow and failed for large folder Hi When I try to download folder from my box account (~700Mo) it is extremely slow (max 150Ko/s) and fail before the end (around 300Mo downloaded). How can I fix that ? I check for my connection and I'm able to download big file form other website at very high speed (~100Mo in less than 30sec on Brother website for example)