Eye-Fi Card not sending files

I have just bought an Eye-Fi card for my camera. Software installed ok but the wireless bit isn't working. Can anybody help please?thanks

Re: Eye-Fi Card not sending files

Hi CheryIF,

what is the make and model of the camera which you are using?

Some camera's have the option to enable/disable WiFi. Check if your camera has this option in the menu and make sure it is enabled.

Make sure in the Eye Fi center that you have selected your destination folder.

How far away are you from the router?
The computer on which you have installed the Eye Fi card is connected to the WiFi ( wireless )?
What is the operating system on your computer?

Which files are these? The SanDisk Eye Fi card will only send JPEG and video files smaller than 2GB through WiFi. If the camera is set to take pictures in RAW, these will be stored on the card, but won't be transferred to the computer.

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem.  I have the Eye-Fi card inserted into an Olympus Stylus TG830 camera, linked to an iMac with an operating and linked wi-fi network and cannot receive any pix from the camera via the Eye-fi card.  I have tried changing the camera settings to send all pix and to send only selected pix but it hasn't made any difference.  The Sandisk website is not much help.  Any advice?

I have looked up the camera which you mention, the Olympus Stylus TG830 but could only find the Tough TG830. If this is indeed the camera, this has an option to enable/disable wireless transfer. Make sure this is enabled.

Highlighted

Thanks for the feedback and assistance.  Got it working now.