US ABD CMP - Questions

I had an Ultrasound Abdomen Complete ordered by the doctor for severe intermittent LUQ pain, positional in nature and thought to be trapped gas. Doc wanted to check to see if I had weird anatomy or something it seems like.

I have the CD with images and it contains: aorta, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, common bile duct, right kidney, left kidney, spleen.

I guess I thought my stomach and maybe appendix or colon would be checked as well since the pain was thought the be GI, but that was not the case. The clinic where I went opened an hour late because the person with keys didn’t show up on time so everything was incredibly rushed. Are these the normal things checked with this study or were things missed due to them rushing? It took about 10 minutes total to get all of the above images.

@jerrybrian wrote:

I had an Ultrasound Abdomen Complete ordered by the doctor for severe intermittent LUQ pain, positional in nature and thought to be trapped gas. Doc wanted to check to see if I had weird anatomy or something it seems like.

I have the CD with images and it contains: aorta, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, common bile duct, right kidney, left kidney, spleen. new projects in kanjurmarg

I guess I thought my stomach and maybe appendix or colon would be checked as well since the pain was thought the be GI, but that was not the case. The clinic where 1 bhk in vikhroli I went opened an hour late because the person with keys didn’t show up on time so everything was incredibly rushed. Are these the normal things checked with this study or were things missed due to them rushing? It took about 10 minutes total to get all of the above images. apartments in dadar

Thank you