Sandisk Extreme PRO and Extreme Plus concerns

So, I was researching what to buy for my H6B, and kinda dug into the Sandisk lineup and unearthed several oddities. Before I get into it, let me preface with the following assumption that I’m basing on the approved cards list: it appears that GoPros cannot yet properly utilize he UHS-II bus setup for microSD cards, and instead require the UHS-I setup. If this assumption is incorrect, then my assessment below changes slightly with regards to the Extreme Pro cards.

@sachinshetty wrote:

So, I was researching what to buy for my H6B, and kinda dug into the Sandisk lineup and unearthed several oddities. Before I get into it, let me preface with the following real estate advisory services assumption that I’m basing on the approved cards list: it appears that luxury flats for sale in mumbai GoPros cannot yet properly utilize he UHS-II bus setup for microSD cards, and instead require the UHS-I setup. If this assumption is incorrect, then my assessment below changes slightly with regards to the Extreme Pro cards. 1 bhk flat for sale in kondhwa pune

Any Updates???

_____________________________________________________________________________________

commercial property for sale in thane  2 bhk flat in vikhroli