Over-provisiong

Sorry, but OP and trim commands don’t work through “invisible” spare blocks, and Sandisk Extreme Pro isn’t 512GB is 512GiB’s (not GB) is just the total capacity of NAND’s when converted in GB’s  (from gibibytes to gigabytes (1024/102/1024*1000*1000*1000) as i wrote previously give you finally about 480GB.

The 500Gib’s (Samsung EVO etc.) gives you 465GB, and the 480Gib’s of Sandisk gives you 446GB.

As i know Sandisk doesn’t have 480GiB’s NAND but 512GiB’s, for this reason i believe the 32Gib are spare blocks of an invisible free space for nCache™ Pro Technology or just for spare “replacement” blocks or for both. This space i don’t think is for OP procedure and as i know till now W7 and W8 don’t have commands for invisible area’s, except if the Sandisk have some “special” commands in controller for this area of blocks.

I believe consumers must have better information, most company’s gives some help about OP and all the other techniques to prevent you from undone ssd’s.

Not anyone backup daily, not anyone have the same abilities or software to restore falling systems but anyone can have the necessary information to prevent bad situations or to run his PC smoothly. 

And finally the question remaining, OP or not OP and if yes what’s a good percentage number? in no why?

Answers like yes there is a space and for plus you can leave a bit more space isn’t i can say (sorry deponia) “professional”. Is a view (like me) of a member of a forum and i appreciate that. But i need information that has a base.

Sandisk any answer?