Got a yeast infection after ultrasound is this normal?

This week I had a internal ultrasound to check for endometriosis and now I think I have a yeast infection, I’m going to call my doctors to make a appointment on Monday. I was just wondering if this is normal or if theirs a chance something else is going on just incase I can’t get a doctors appointment and just need to buy the medication over the counter. I’ve had one yeast infection in the past and none since getting the implant but now it’s just horrible.

Is this for real?

:confounded: :smileyvery-happy:

@bobbybrian wrote:

This week I had a internal ultrasound to check for endometriosis and now I think I have a yeast infection, I’m going to call my doctors to make a appointment on Monday. flats in kanjurmarg I was just wondering if this is normal or if theirs a chance something else is going on just incase flats in ghatkopar I can’t get a doctors appointment and just need to buy the medication over the counter. I’ve had one yeast infection in the past and none since getting the implant but now it’s just horrible. 3 bhk flats in dadar

Thank you???

____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh My God !