Firmware update X21200RL released for SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD

Thanks for the ideas, drlucky.  I reboot quite often and still have the same issues I mentioned before.  I tried again just now to make sure.  

I’m still on X21100RL and trying to upgrade to X21200RL but there appear to be no means to do so given the bugs in the software… and unfortunately I am experiencing issues that it seems this firmware is designed to fix.  I also just noticed that the dashboard isn’t recognizing my SanDisk boot SSD at all; just my two RAID 0 drives as “SanDisk Extreme Pro Solid State Drive (RAID)” in the “Select drive” drop down.  So the Dashboard software does appear quite buggy.

I have found no access to manually download the driver and there have been no responses to my post, so I assume it just isn’t possible or support is poor and they are not responding.  Either way I’m not sure if there is any solution to the bugs or the inability to upgrade.

I recently moved to this SanDisk Extreme Pro setup after the favorable performance tests but I wish I had stuck to the Samsung drives I had previously used.  I never had issues with upgrades (had the same setup with 3 older Samsung SSDs) and the support was good.  Since we don’t seem to get any support here, ironically on the support site, I suppose I just live with the issues or swap out to Samsung drives… pretty expensive loss to take but live-and-learn, and educate others.

Thanks again for the efforts to help, though!