iOS 10

Does the SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick 64GB support iOS Version10?  I ask because I have two iPads,  one running on iOS8 the other on iOS10 and I cannot transfer photos from the iPad running on iOS10 to the stick but can with the iPad running on V8.

Thanks

what version of the Connect drive app are you using? Also what is the iPad model that is running iOS 10?

the latest Connect Drive app 1.2.1 supports iOS 10. I have an iPad Air 2 running iOS 10 and connect drive version 1.2.1 and do not see similar issues. 

1.2.1 and the it’s an iPad Pro 9.7.  It seems that after a looking into this a bit further it’s an iCloud issue in that the photos you wish to transfer must physically be on the iPad (as well as the iCloud). 

I have a 128 stick and I am having an issue.  I have narrowed it down to an IOS 10 issue.  It still works fine on IOS 9.x.x.

When I try it on 3 different IOS 10 devices, during the wifi conenction process it sees the drive, connects to it and gets an ip address assinged, but the staus instantly goes to “no internet connection”.  I have tried on 3 differnet IOS 10 devices.  An iphone 7+, and iPhone 6S+ and an iPad 2.  They all fail the same way.  On any IOS 9.XX device it works just fine.

help

I have a 128 GB stick and it does not connect with IOS 10.  I have confirmed that it does not work on 3 different IOS 10 devices.  iphone 7, ipone 6+ and ipad 2.  All get the same failure.  When connecting to wifi, it connects and then immediatly gives a status of no internet connection.

It still works fine on any IOS 9.xx device I connect it to.  Seems like an IOS 10 compat issue.

Please help

I am having a problem with my 128 wireless stick.  I have narrowed it down to an IOS 10 issue.  I have tried on 3 different IOS 10 device, iphone 6,7 ipad 2.  When connecting to wifi, it connects and then instantly says no internet connection even though it has an IP address assigned.  It seems to be complaining about security.

I have confirmed that it still works fine on mulitple IOS 9.xx device.

Help

How are you connecting to the wireless stick? Are you connecting directly to the Wireless stick network or are you connecting sidelink via your home network?

If you are connecting directly to the wireless stick network have you configured the Internet connection in the connect drive app settings?

I am connecting from the iphone directly to the stick.

if you are connecting directly to the stick there is no Internet connection. this is normal. the wireless stick does not support Internet passthrough. it only support side link. If you want to connect to the wireless stick and also have Internet connection you have to configure Internet connection in the connect drive app settings. Once you have told the stick to connect to your home network you disconnect your mobile from the wireless stick network and connect to the same network you configured the wireless stick to connect to. Once both your mobile device and the stick are connected to the same network the connect drive app will access the wireless stick over your home network.