Wireless stick frequently disconnects from iPhone6s

My wireless stick is 64Gb formatted exFAT with firmware 4.1.0 (2050). It works with no problems to my iPad Pro, and iPod Touch 5. When I open the SanDisk Connect Drive app (v 2.2.2) on my iPhone 6S (ios 10.3.1), it shows the initial directory but if I try to access the menu or any other function, a red DRIVE DISCONNECTED bar appears at the top of the screen and I can no longer access any functions on the app. I have tried changing the channel number (no effect), resetting the stick (no effect), resetting the iphone (no effect), changing DHCP to STATIC (no effect).  My guess is that there is some setting on my phone that is interferring with the wifi connection between stick and iphone. Any thoughts?

After some experimentation, if I turn off cellular (put in airplane mode) then turn on WiFI and select the Wireless Stick, all the problems go away and all Wireless Stick functions are normal.

I have a very similar problem with a 64G stick and an iPhone 5s running iOS 10.3.2.   Your solution of placing the phone into airplane mode, then turning on the wifi also works for me.  However, this is not a very good solution SANDISK PEOPLE!

Are there any Sandisk engineers monitoring this forum that know how to fix this problem?  And dont suggest changing the channel from default…wasted a bunch of time trying all channels, but nothing worked.

This product is pretty worthless in my opinion and I’ve wasted way too much time trying to get it to do the basic thing it is supposed to do!

I also have a similar problem. And your solution works in some parts. Changing the channel from default is really time-consuming.

Though, if you want to try, follow these steps:

1. Connect your PC or Mac to the Wireless Stick SSID in your WiFi settings
  2. Open your web browser and type www.sandisk.com/myconnect into the address bar
  3. Click on the Gear (setting icon) in the upper right corner
  4. Click the drop down menu beside Channel and select a channel other than default (if you continue to see random signal drops repeat changing the channel until a clear channel is found)

Actually this is one of the most exciting games. And the site also has many different types of games you can play and feel. Thank you very much for visiting my website and wish you success. Thank you so much! |=>bloons tower defense 5
super smash flash 2

Thanks for sharing this with us. 192.168.0.1

You can fix your disconnecting issue by resetting your WiFi connection on your iPhone. To do so, you should try forgetting your wireless network and connecting your iPhone to it again. I would recommend to you to use this method to resolve your issue.

https://192-168-0-1ip.net/192-168-2-1/

I have reset the wireless setting on my phone but still the problem happens. Always disconnecting

I’m not sure, but you can register a network package for your sim.

red ball

Well, I have a litle easy mush guide for you, 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.1.1 IP Login.

After some experimentation, if I turn off cellular (put in airplane mode) then turn on WiFI and select the Wireless Stick, all the problems go away and all Wireless Stick functions are normal. UI design company Ontario | IT Company surat

After some experimentation, if I turn off cellular (put in airplane mode) then turn on WiFI and select the Wireless Stick, all the problems go away and all Wireless Stick functions are normal. happynewyear2020quotesz

nice one good post

192.168.l0.1 popular ip address

192.168.1.254 This IP address is used by the routers like TP-Link, Netgear, D-Link uses it as the default IP address.