Windows Mobile 10

I tried to open up the page- “myconnect” in my Edge browser on my 950XL smartphone.

Screen says “Ops cannot reach this age”.

Prior to this I went to network settings and selected the Sandisk Connect device, It says “No Internet, open”

Wonder if their is a firmware update that would help?

How do I find the firmware version I have?

When I go to prperties it says the device driver is 14.24.57.662

Device works on my Windows laptop and iPad. Maybe just no way to use with Windows Mobile?

950Xl has USB C connect. Maybe I can physically attach to my Continuim box?

I have to get a HDMI cable for that box so I can connect to my tv.

@ewern wrote:

I tried to open up the page- “sandisk.com/myconnect” in my Edge browser on my 950XL smartphone.

Screen says “Ops cannot reach this age”.

It may be a problem with the edge browser. Have you tried other browsers like Chrome?

Prior to this I went to network settings and selected the Sandisk Connect device, It says “No Internet, open”

This is normal as the WS does not have any internet connection. If you need internet connection while using the WS you can configure the WS to use your LAN for internet. Once that is done connect the mobile device to the same network and the app should find the WS via your LAN.

Wonder if their is a firmware update that would help?

How do I find the firmware version I have?

FW is found in the iOS or andriod app under settings.

When I go to prperties it says the device driver is 14.24.57.662

Device works on my Windows laptop and iPad. Maybe just no way to use with Windows Mobile?

Since there are only apps for iOS and android I doubt there have been much testing with Windows Mobile. 

950Xl has USB C connect. Maybe I can physically attach to my Continuim box?

I have to get a HDMI cable for that box so I can connect to my tv.

If the WS is connected via USB it will not be available wirelessly. I dont have windows mobile so I am not sure how the file browser would see the drive if connected via USB