Unable to view the content

I am having a similar problem but the solution given to the previous member does not work. I bought the 128gb wireless USB drive last Tuesday. Initially the three standard folders of photos, videos and music were visible in my iPad. I wanted to add in documents. The drive opened as a USB drive on my iMac with no problems, I added a new folder called “documents” and put some documents in it. Going back to the iPad and connecting to the drive the new folder could not be seen, indeed no folders.

I went back to the iMac, I have tried formatting as MS-DOS (FAT) and also using ExFAT but having added folders from the iMac when I connect the drive to the iPad and use the app no folders can be seen.

If I try to add a folder to say copy photos in I get the same message as the previous member reported, any name chosen is unacceptable.

Also there is often a message top left in the app screen saying drive is in USB mode. This sometimes goes but only after repeated tries - plugging it into a PSU, switching it on and off after being in the iMac and even resetting it. Still the working in USB message appears from time to time but when it doesn’t and the iPad is connected the app cannot see any folders or let me do anything.

How do I get this to work?

Thanks,

Richard.