How do i connect from Windows

As per instructions I am connecting to sandisk through wireless, I cannot connect to www.sandisk.com/myconnect as per instructions since now I’m disconnected from my wireless internet!! What do I do?

You can only use www.sandisk.com/myconnect if you are connected to the Wireless stick wifi network and do not have  any Internet connection present. If the computer has Ethernet for example the address will resolve and it will show you a not connected message (which is an actual webpage on sandisk.com)

The recommended method is to connect directly to the wireless stick network with no Internet connection and use www.sandisk.com/myconnect.

If you want to have Internet and be connected to the wirelessly to the stick at the same time you can try connecting via a browser to the IP address of the stick. the IP address is 172.25.63.1 

Bluetooth is a wireless technology that uses for short-range communication if you face the Bluetooth connecting windows 10 problem you can try the simple methods and solve it.