Can't charge from USB wall charger, battery or car USB port.

I don’t appear to be able to charge my stick from USB charger - it only charges when connect to my Mac. I’ve tried various wall charges for smartphone, portable battery that charges a phone as well as a USB charger in my car - all won’t charge the device. 

Seems stange ??? I have the latest version of firmeware etc just bought the device - Aug 2018.

I charge my wireless stick using a normal iphone charger and it charges no problem. 

With the stick turned off plug it into a USB AC charger. Does the LED turn on? if so what color is it?

Strange as it appears to work now. It seems that when the battery was almost depleted it won’t charge, only on my Mac. It just flashed orange or somthing and turned off. Strange. It now charges OK solid amber light. 

Perhaps it was buy? 

Just got a zip clip - I have a USB wall charger that I can plug the charging/transfer cable into. When I do this I do not see the screen that says connected. The battery indicator on the top of the menu screens does not move like it does when the cord is plugged into a PC. Should it? Is it charging? Is there anyplace that will show a percentage charge other than the little battery icon?

with regards

3ds emulator Cartoon HD droid4x download

Just got a zip clip - I have a USB wall charger that I can plug the charging/transfer cable into. When I do this I do not see the screen that says connected. The battery indicator on the top of the menu screens does not move like it does when the cord is plugged into a PC. Should it? Is it charging? Is there anyplace that will show a percentage charge other than the little battery icon?

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

with regards