possible to access WMD with ES File Explorer?

on my tablet I use ES File Explorer to access other computers and networked drives with no problem but I can't seem to find the WMD by scanning or the devices URL (mediadrive.sandisk.com or 192.168.11.1)

Does anyone else use ES with no problem?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop

Re: possible to access WMD with ES File Explorer?

This is exactly what I am trying to do.  Were you able to solve this?

thanks

It is easy.Use newest firmware. I use a Nexus7 2012 running Lollipop factory unrooted.
ES file explorer has full access to the Sandisk connect wireless wifi USB drive.
Upload, download, multiple files, etc . No restrictions as in sandisk app. Only problem I have noticed are screwed photo thumpnails.

- connect to drive wifi
- open sandisk app / connect drive / goto settings
- copy web URL (e.g. 175.xx.xx.xx/wdf)
-Open ES file explorer newest release, goto Network / network
- tap + for new server
- add new "webdav " server. Paste copied URL. Standard port 80
- thats it!
Enjoy!!!

All you need to do is search for ftpservers in the app. It normally will be 192.168.11.1 if you're directly connected to the drive. Just click connect. No user or password required

Hello Guys!!!

ES File Explorer  provides Android phone users a fully-featured file manager that ... It also features shortcuts for quick access to bookmarks, tools, and .... Select the app icon from the list of apps installed on your device and click “OK”. .... es file explorer apk download and us the WI-FI manager mentioned near the end to transfer files to the ... But if you dig deeper, you will be surprised to see its potential. ... Start by opening your ES file explorer then go to fast access menu by swiping the screen .... Install stick mount on your android and connect the USB end of otg cable, to pen drive ...

thnaks you so much for helping!!!