TV and Movie Sources

I learned that I cannot access iTunes content with Apple devices running ios8 and higher.  I then learned that I cannot access a movie downloaded (not streamed) from Google Play.  My question is:  what movie and tv show sources actually can be used to access with Apple devices running ios8 and higher with this media drive?

any source that provides DRM protected content will not be able to be used. You can rip your own DVDs or download from sources that provide DRM content. 

Thanks for your reply, drlucky.  Any suggestions for reliable sources of DRM content?

@drlucky wrote:

any source that provides DRM protected content will not be able to be used. You can rip your own DVDs or download from sources that provide DRM content. 

Correction: “download from sources that provide DRM - free (aka not protected) content.”

What sources provide non-DRM content?

Try this

Thanks, Tapeworm. I’m just wondering if anyone has any recommendations based on favorable past experiences of sources of non-DRM movies and TV shows.

need to know….!!!

Yes, you can watch movies legally using an Android app (Play store) and iOS App (App Store). Apps Like TubiTV, Snagfilms, popcornflix, and Hotstar are good to go.

You can give these sites a try for movies & shows.

You can try these sites for TV shows and movies. Hope it helps.

Check out this technology blog for more details.