[My] Primary issues with this device's iOS app's functionality

MediaDrive-Pro

Thank you for taking the time to write me back. I am that much happier to hear a reply. I am very use to companies like Sony and Kingston to ignore any customers emails or forums, so this is groundbreaking support already, and thank you. 

I couldn’t be more glad to hear that you are aware of that issue (#1) already, as it was pretty obvious. Certainly understandable in regards to higher priorities like iOS 7 users because compatibility is king.

I hope you are able to relay this information I posted to the dev team there, to hopefully in the future have implementations towards these items, as it would finally make the product usable for my needs again (and I am sure thousands of others).

I will email you as well. That is exceptional support with you guys being so open here, but I was worried as I haven’t come across another post like yourself in this small area of the forum here. I will stick with your company and products whenever possible because of this. It makes all the difference. So thank you!

Best regards.