08-19-2013 09:39 AM
I'm trying to test out the connect to internet feature and realized I need to add the drive to my network which is MAC address protect. How do I figure out the MAC address of the drive?
08-25-2013 05:03 PM
Here is an alternative to reading the tiny print on the back of the WMD.
If you have a Win7 PC turned on you can
1. Connect the WMD to a USB port via the supplied cable.
2. Turn on the WMD, let it establish a connection.
3. Click on the Win7 PC Start button
4.Click on Network from the Start menu.
5. Right Cick on Media Drive
6. Cllck on Properties
7. Click on Network device tab
8. Read the MAC and IP addresses